Use the Tonbridge Loyalty Card to stand a chance of winning £50 every month.
Cards are available from participating shops and businesses and are given out to shoppers at no cost.
How it works
- Participating traders each have a Tonbridge Loyalty Scheme rubber stamp (or, in some cases. stickers).
- Every time you spend £5 your card is stamped or sticker (maximum of 3 cards/18 stamps in any one spend).
- Once a card is full (6 stamps) you then “post” the completed card into prize draw boxes which are to be found at:
* Susan Adams in Tonbridge High Street,
* Gorgeous George in The Pavilion arcade,
* the Gateway office in Tonbridge Castle,
* Glow Dry Cleaners, 4 Quarry Hill Rd.
- Once a month there is a prize draw with a £50 first prize and two £25 second prizes which are issued in vouchers to be used at any of the participating shops and businesses listed on the facing page.
It’s fun, easy to play and you support your local traders
The aim of the scheme is to provide shoppers with an extra incentive to shop with one of the TLC members. There are currently more than 60 members of the scheme with most being independent or small retailers and restaurants. The majority of members are in central Tonbridge but some are further out in, for example, York Parade or Hildenborough. The card can also be used at Tonbridge, Shipborne and Hildenborough Farmers' Markets.
Note to Traders
There are now over 60 participating businesses in the scheme which is a prize draw scheme, not a discount scheme and businesses are not actually giving money away to customers; it's all about promoting shopping locally and building support for local businesses.
The cost to each participating business is only £50 per year and, for this, each will receive a Tonbridge Loyalty Card rubber stamp (or stickers), posters to go in their window and by the till, a supply of cards to give to customers for stamping, leaflets explaining the scheme to their customers, and a current list of other members.
The monthly prizes comprise a £50 first prize plus two £25 second prizes which are issued in vouchers (each denominated at £5) that are valid to spend with any of the participating members. Traders receiving vouchers can have them redeemed by presenting them to Susan Adams, 161 High St, Tonbridge TN9 1BX Street.
This scheme is not limited just to High Street shops, it includes all town trades, shops and businesses in Tonbridge and the surrounding area. It operates to draw traders together and to facilitate joint marketing and other initiatives focussed on the promotion of Tonbridge as an exciting and rewarding place to shop and socialise.